What's New at Laborers 1290
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
November 2019 Lifelines Online:
- Expanding the Safety Umbrella in the Construction Industry
- Pushing Back Against the Idea of "Freak Accidents"
- Suicide, Guns and the Gift of Time
- Advancing Worker Safety, Health and Well-Being Through Total Worker Health
- At Mid-States Precast, Worker Safety Takes Many Forms
- What to Expect During an OSHA Inspection
- Flu Season Is Here, so Get Your Flu Shot
- Health & Safety Headlines
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
Local 1290 Membership Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.