What's New at Laborers 1290
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
August 2019 Lifelines Online:
- A Summer of Challenges and Victories for Worker Safety and Health
- Hundreds of Workers Sickened or Killed Following Coal Ash Cleanup
- Identifying and Reducing Worker Fatigue in Construction
- Canada Adds Laws to Address Harassment and Workplace Violence
- Protect Workers from Falling Tools and Other Dropped Objects
- Outdated OSHA Standard Slowing Down Tunnel Work
- Do You Have Life Insurance (or Have Enough)?
- Let There Be Light (on Your Site)
- Health & Safety Headlines
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
Local 1290 Membership Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.