What's New at Laborers 1290
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
June 2019 Lifelines Online:
- Legislation Seeks to Stop Workplace Violence in the Health Care Sector
- Even Mild Head Injuries Can Affect Your Mental Health
- The Many Factors Contributing to Occupational Heat Stress
- Is That a Permit-Required or Non-Permit Required Confined Space?
- Can CBD Products Cause a Failed Drug Test?
- Health Numbers That Actually Matter (and a Few That Don't)
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
Local 1290 Membership Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.