What's New at Laborers 1290
More than 1,000 employers, insurers, unions, and other organizations on Thursday urged Senate leaders to scrap a controversial tax on expensive employer-sponsored health plans that's set to go into effect in 2022. Read more here.
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
January 2020 Lifelines Online:
- What Can We Learn for New BLS Injury Data
- Answering Your Questions About Workplace Violence
- A New App to Find, Document and Report Hazards
- Fentanyl Driving Overdoses in More Drugs than Opiates
- Form Healthy Habits and Break Unhealthy Habits
- The Top 10 LHSFNA Articles of 2019
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
Local 1290 Membership Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.