What's New at Laborers 1290
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
October 2019 Lifelines Online:
- Non-Union Contractor Caught Improperly Removing Asbestos
- Recognizing & Preventing Workplace Violence in Construction
- How to Build Trust with Workers That Safety Matters
- LHSFNA Associate Director Receives Distinguished Service to Safety Award
- Safety Hazards of Portable Generator Use
- Smile Bright for Good Health
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
Local 1290 Membership Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.