What's New at Laborers 1290
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
April 2019 Lifelines Online:
- Fighting for All Workers on Workers' Memorial Day
- Stopping the Red Tape Affecting Work Zone Safety
- Combating the Opioid Crisis Through Injury Prevention
- OSHA Reverses Course on PEL, Ignoring Opportunity to Protect Workers
- Safely Dispose of Unused Medications Now to Prevent Unsafe Use Later
- Lyme Disease: Not Everyone Gets the Bulls-Eye Rash
- Protecting Yourself for Falling and Flying Objects on the Job
- Getting a Grip on Your Finances Doesn't Have to Be Scary (and It's Worth the Work)
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
Local 1290 Membership Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.